Fast-drying water-based aerosol paint of excellent characteristics with a matt finish of high quality and long durability.
The water-based 300ml & 100ml have high pigmentation and can be used on diverse surfaces, like wood, canvas and solvent plastics like styrofoam. Consider using this versatile paint for fine art, craft, decorative art, art workshops and wall art to mention a few.
Side note: Before it’s completely dry, the paint can be erased with water or redesigned with a wet paintbrush.
- Comes in 300ml & 100ml
- Cap system – Pocket cap
- Low odour
- Fast drying (Dry to touch 30′, Total dry 72 hours)
- Good adhesion
- Excellent covering power
- Totally lead and heavy metals free
- Great durability on outdoor and indoor exposure, due to the great fastness to light of the pigments
- Easy application and repainting
- Soluble in water during the first minutes of drying. (10’)
- Resistant to the exterior and outdoor use (rain, washing, etc) once the paint has dried
- Suitable for painting expanded polystyrene
The product can be used on many substrates: iron, steel, plastics, wood, directly on expanded polystyrene
- Fine arts
Furthermore, the pigments used have a great fastness to light, giving the finished colour durability on outdoor exposure. Due to its low odour, thanks to its contents of water-based resins, it becomes the ideal product for interior use in spaces with poor ventilation. A very non-harmful product but adult supervision is always recommended when being used by a child.
To obtain a striking finish, apply a coat of MTN PRO Primer first, and finish it off with a varnish coat of MTN PRO Acrylic Varnish. This is recommended for greater permanence and resistance to wear.