|Medium||Galeria Acrylic Medium|
|Medium Type||Gloss Varnish|
W&N GALERIA ACRYLIC GLOSS VARNISH -75ML
Winsor & Newton Acrylic varnishes give an essential final coating for finished paintings, helps to protect artworks from the build-up of dust and dirt which settle over a painting and could get trapped in the film, making it appear dull.
Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Gloss Varnish provides a unique removable protective gloss finish against dirt, grease, pollution, fading, and color shift. It can be removed by using Galeria Varnish Remover. It can also be mixed with Galeria Matt Varnish to vary the final finish.
It is important to wait until paintings are fully dry before varnishing. Thinly painted acrylic films can vanish after 24 hours of drying; heavy or impasto layers may need up to a week of drying time before varnishing. These varnishes dry to an even finish and can be intermixed to vary the result to achieve any sheen.
Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic varnishes are available in Matt, Gloss, and Satin finish in 75 ML, 250 ML, and 450 ML.
- Winsor & Newton Gloss Varnish; Size: 75 ML
- Provides a Unique removable protective gloss finish against dirt, grease, pollution, fading, and colour shift
- Dries to an even finish, and can be mixed with other sheen finishes to vary the final finish
- Apply a thin layer after the painting is allowed to dry for 24 hrs or on heavy/ impasto layer need up to the week of drying time before varnishing
- Can be removed with varnish remover