- Wash-resistant after cooking
- Matte finish
- Ready to use
HOW TO USE
- Apply a primer then apply at least two-three coats of the blackboard paint. Ready to use when dry.
- Use a chalk paint or chalk to inscribe or write on your pseudo blackboard
OTHER POINTS TO NOTE:
- On surfaces such as wood, MDF, plaster, paperboard, and cardboard apply the product on the part previously prepared with Acrylic Primer, Colourless or Purified Varnish and wait for dry 24 hours. Only for decorative effect
- To use over refractory surfaces, clean the surface, apply the paint, and wait 24 hours to dry. After drying, you can take the item and place it in the oven. pre-warm it for 30 minutes at a temperature of 150 oC. Turn off the oven and allow the item to cool completely before removing it
- You can write with blackboard chalk after the finishing the item, to remove the chalk use a damp cloth or blackboard eraser
- You don’t have to place the item in the oven
- Paint to produce a blackboard effect. Can be applied to glass, ceramics, porcelain, faience, MDF, wood, paper, carton paper and cardboard.
COLOURS AVAILABLE: Blue, black, pink, green