HOW TO USE
- Apply with brush or applicator tip only on cotton fabrics (non-synthetic).
- The fabric must be pre-washed and completely dried.
- After 24 hours of drying time, the Acripuff must be expanded with a hairdryer or by ironing (on the reverse side).
- The Colourless Heat Puff Fabric Paint must be mixed with Matte Fabric Paints in the ratio of 3 parts of Base to 1 part of Fabric Paint, applying 3 or 4 layers, using a brush.
- Heat expansion paint.
- With rubber relief effect finishing.
- For cotton fabrics.
- Do not use synthetic or starched fabrics.
Paper, cardboard, wood, ceramic, or plaster. When applied on these surfaces, the Acripuff must be expanded with a hairdryer.