Acrylic Paint Brush Set With 15 Paint Brushes For Acrylic Painting And Bonus 12 Color Acrylic Paint Set
- ACRYLIC PAINT AND ARTIST BRUSH SET - 28 piece art painting kit designed especially for the professional artist included with all sizes paint brushes 1/2, 3/4, 2, 4, 8, 12 come in these shapes: Fan, Rake, Filbert, Angular, Comb, Round, Glaze, Liner and Flat. The reinforced crimp ensures that the versatile bristles remain intact. Elegant zippered case included to ensure proper maintenance and storage of brushes.
- Leather paint ideal for athletic shoes - boots - jackets - purses - tack
Paint Brushes for Acrylic Painting – Artist Paint Brush Set of 12 – Round Paintbrushes for Face, Nail, Rock Painting & Watercolor, Oil, Gouache – Miniature Paint Brushes for Kids and Adults (Black)
- 【Various Sizes】 12 Pointed-Round Art Paint Brushes in sizes #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, different sizes can hold different color to make your paintings colorful. fine detail paint brush is perfect for fine detail miniature, liner, wash, fills, and thin to thick lines.
Brighten up your world with pigment-rich, water-based colour with this acrylic set of twelve 10 ml tubes that’s more than a match for virtually any surface. We’ve selected the ideal swatch. You choose a brush or palette knife and cover paper, fabric and more with colour-packed creativity.Box Contains 12 colours in 10 ml tubes; Titanium White, Mars Black, Lemon Yellow, Medium Yellow, Brilliant Red, Crimson, Blue Lake, Phthalo Blue, Phthalo Green, Light Green, Yellow Ochre and Burnt Sienna.
- A comprehensive range of strong, vibrant colours
- Achieve great results on virtually any surface from canvas to wood, clay, fabric, and even metal
- Water-based colours that go further and stay stronger for longer
- Highly pigmented with a buttery consistency that gives excellent coverage
- Part of the Reeves extensive range of Acrylic paint products
Galeria Flow Formula Acrylic Colour is a range ideal for artists who require large quantities of good quality colour at an economic price. Smooth, free-flowing consistency, extremely versatile, easily diluted with water and suitable for a variety of techniques. They can be used on numerous surfaces but are not recommended for use on shiny, greasy surfaces such as glass, unprimed metal or surfaces with painted colours.