- 8 pens-black
- Set includes calligraphy set 8 pieces (7 nibs and 1 nib holder)
- High ink capacity nibs
- Nibs t1-t5 are traditional calligraphy nibs and are used for roman round hand, italic, gothic and uncial writing styles
- Nib n2 is a right oblique and nib z2 is a left oblique
Rediscover classic writing pleasure with PARKER QUINK bottled ink. Filled with smooth, rich and vivid blue ink, you'll enjoy the timeless ritual of bottle filling when you use your fountain pen. With PARKER fountain pen ink, you can place your thoughts on paper with the authenticity of liquid ink.
- Ink refill for PARKER fountain pens and other luxury fountain pens
- High quality bottled ink with added lubricity for a smooth flow when putting pen to paper
- Quick-drying, richly pigmented ink makes a vivid impression on the page
- Elegant glass bottle with a wide base and tight-sealing screw-top lid
- Includes one 57 ml bottle of washable blue ink. Use together with PARKER converter (to be purchased separately)
- Rediscover classic writing pleasure with PARKER QUINK bottled ink. Filled with smooth, rich and vivid blue ink, you'll enjoy the timeless ritual of bottle filling when you use your fountain pen.
- 1 set of cap & barrel(w) metal clip
- 6 nib sections ( fine, medium, broad, super-broad )
- 6 ink cartridges (EU standard size)
- 1 chrome-coated brass convertor
The Stabilo Black rollerball pens were designed by Stabilo to target both students and professionals. This smooth writer produces a fine line and has an anti-roll away design thanks to a small nub that sticks out from the pen body. The body also features a soft rubber coating and is ergonomically shaped for writing comfort. Different ink colours available.Note: Liquid ink rollerball pens typically write wider than a similarly labelled gel or ballpoint ink pen. This 0.3 mm rollerball pen writes similarly to a 0.5 or 0.7 mm gel pen.
- Extremely smooth roller with a comfortable body sleeve.
- High-class material as used in the German car industry